Instagram, the popular photo and video sharing social networking service owned by Meta, allows users to schedule photos and reels. With this feature, creators can plan ahead by scheduling Reels, photos and carousel posts from the Instagram app.
According to Instagram, scheduling posts can help you save time and stay organised when you create and schedule your posts. This feature simplifies the content management, enabling users to prepare and distribute their content more efficiently and strategically.
Here’s How To Schedule Posts And Reels On Instagram
– To schedule your posts on Instagram, open the app on your phone.
– Tap the ‘+’ icon, and select the photo or video you want to schedule.
– Once you’ve chosen the media, scroll down to find the ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
– Tap on it. You’ll see ‘Schedule Content’ – select it.
– Next, select ‘Schedule This Post’ option.
– Choose your preferred time and date.
– Then tap ‘Set Time’.
– Finally, go back and tap the ‘Schedule’ button.
– Now your post is scheduled on Instagram.
Please note that only public accounts on Instagram are allowed to schedule reels, photos and posts. Users can also manage scheduled posts and Reels on Instagram. There are two ways to manage scheduled content.
1. To manage scheduled content from your Instagram profile:
– Go to your Instagram profile.
– Tap in the top right and then tap Scheduled content.
– Tap three dots next to the post or Reel you’d like to edit.
– Tap Reschedule, Share now or Delete.
2. To manage scheduled content from create – Open the Instagram app, tap ‘+” and tap Post or Reel. Next, tap Scheduled to view your scheduled content. Now, tap on the post or Reel you’d like to edit. Lastly, tap Reschedule, Share now or Delete.
It is also important to note that features like product tagging, collaborative posts, cross posting to Facebook, sponsored posts, and fundraisers aren’t compatible with scheduled content at this time.